Doug the Food Dude  - Our Daily Specials are posted on the truck....
RSS

Recent Posts

Holiday Parties
Week of 8/1/2016 Schedule
Week of 7/11/2016 Schedule (Weather Permitting)
This Weeks Schedule: All Depending on Weather

Wednwsday - Private Lunch - Dinner Alexandria Carlyle Residence Inn
Thursday - Private Lunch - Dinner N. Springfield Pool
Friday - INOVA Fairfax Hospital - Dinner Fairfax Station Swim Club

16 Comments to This Weeks Schedule: All Depending on Weather:

Comments RSS
Abcya on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:31 AM
I had a great first day of week here. Thanks

islamic books on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:10 AM
I really glad to read this post.ss

essaymama.org on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:44 AM
The Doug the food dude provides the best quality food. Mostly people prefer home base food and this restaurant provide high-quality food which is very healthy. The good thing is that they mention all the weekly dishes. It is the good thing which makes this restaurant unique.

www.biharboard.ac.in on Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:50 AM
www.biharboard.ac.in 10th Results 2017 Bihar Board 10th Result 2017 www.biharboard.ac.in

nursing assignment writing on Monday, May 15, 2017 7:59 AM
This is one more marvelous site page that has indicated me amazing assets which incorporates instructional exercises and materials to the significant class of theme subject. So I propose you by and by experience these wonderful assets to learn something which is exceptionally helpful for everybody out there.

Mary on Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:13 AM
Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews. http://www.juegosfriv2017.live/penalty-kicks.html

Debbie on Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:49 AM
It is a wonderful information and also get good knowledge and ideas from this article. The author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article. http://www.juegosfriv2018.link/wormate-io/

Pam Brow on Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:58 PM
There are three sections to focus on in your essay: the introduction, body, and conclusion. The classic essay structure is 5 paragraphs (1 for the introduction, 3 for the body, and 1 for the conclusion), although more advanced essays become much longer and more complex. Pam Brow

back to school sales. on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 8:42 AM
Great post, Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article. Thanks for doing the great work.

eduardo on Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:13 AM
I really glad to read this post.ss

lois on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 4:44 AM
I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

Write my Assignment for me Cheap on Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:48 AM
Schooling is the procedure of enabling knowledge. Skills, values, politics, and habits of a collection of people are moved to other people.

Real Estate Agent on Monday, November 06, 2017 3:28 AM
Want to buy a new apartment here's our experts help you to find the best place in the market.

vhgvhgv on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:09 PM
The manager of this hotel took some extra responsibilities in order to provide the continuous quality service.

write my essay for me canada on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:11 PM
The weather update should be provided regularlyh in case of the bay by country side.There are many people living there and are hoping to hear the news.

Discounted coupons shop on Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:15 AM
I like this post it is uncommonly awesome and profitable for me genuinely it is extraordinarily significant.